Ordering Information

Crochet is my way of unwinding, relaxing. I’m always looking for projects and would like what I make to have a purpose. So, I’m happy to take orders for custom made items. You are able to choose the colors and styles. You aren’t limited to the ones I’ve already done. I would be happy to duplicate one of the items on this site. I would love to do something new, though, so let me know what you have in mind.

Based on your preferences I will put together a quote which will include price and estimated delivery date. I work on projects in my free time, so I can’t guarantee a finish date, but I will give you a realistic estimate
.

To Order

I would be happy to help you figure out any of this, just send me an email.

Select an Project
Choose from Finished Projects (see blog archive)
Search Lion Brand website for ideas
Make up your own!

Customize
Colors to fit your decor or taste
Size of blankets, afghans, and clothing
Yarn type to best fit your project (a great variety of samples can be seen at the Lion Brand website

Submit
Send the details of your order to me by email at carlsonunited@verizon.net
I will send you a quote by email with price and estimated delivery date

No comments: